The TruFire LT/X2 is designed for large-capacity jobs. For example, the operator can change sheets of media in under 10 seconds with the standard auto-unloader. This printer is designed for large print shops that require fast, efficient, all-day production.
Digitech TruFire LT/X2
- True 3-level greyscale printing offers exceptional print quality and ink efficiency
- Completely uninterrupted ink systems prevent dropouts when printing in any print mode
- X and Y axes are accurate to within 1 micron
- Absolute printhead alignment
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly LED lamps
- DigiTech LED inks adhere to difficult substrates better than the competition
Colex SX1732 Conveyor Flatbed Cutter (x2)
The Colex Sharpcut is an easy-to-use cutting solution with an intuitive software platform at its core. Though competitively positioned, it is not to be underestimated for its versatility, throughput, and its ability to help you unlock the full potential of your flatbed or roll-to-roll printer.
- Increased acceleration and cutting speeds
- Triple interchangeable tool head
- Vision registration system and camera
- Energy-efficient 6-zone vacuum system
- Solid steel welded frame
The VKR3200-HS is a true roll-to-roll printer delivering phenomenal quality for banner, static cling, wall covering and other flexible material.
- Two-channel print head design
- Capable of jetting 3.5, 7 & 14 picoliter dot sizes
- Water-cooled LED curing lamps
- Dual roll printing capability
- Ink-catch for mesh banners, window film, and other porous materials
HP R-1000 Latex
Better for the environment—HP designs end-to-end sustainability into large-format printing Water-based inks produce odorless prints HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO® and UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
- Unprecedented quality on rigid & flexible media
- Automatic, unattended printhead cleaning
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Max width is 64inches print capability
- Wide range of applications with glossiest white that resists
- No waste between white jobs with removable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads stored in offline rotating chamber
ZSK Racer 6S (x2)
The ZSK Racer 6S, the most popular of the multi-head machines, gets the job done quickly, efficiently and profitably. Embroider up to 6 garments at a time, with a top speed of 1000 stitches per minute.
- Six heads
- 12 needles/colors
- Embroidery speed 1,000 stitches/minute
- Automatic thread cutter
- Smallest tubular arm of industrial embroidery
- Upper and lower thread guard
Dedicated for the most demanding users in terms of quality and productivity.
Lamination speed from 0,30cm (1ft) to 6,20m/min (21ft).
Roll take up shaft for laminated documents included.
- Waste free Lamination for limited waste when loading media and perfect results from start to finish
- Unsupervised roll to roll laminating with perfect results
- Exceptionally intuitive control board makes it easy to operate, for both skilled and new operators
- Patented Auto Calibration System constantly monitors pressure and eliminates skewing
- Silicon rollers designed to disperse pressure evenly throughout the entire width
- Compact footprint
Hotronix Heat Press STX20
Hotronix STX20 auto opening clam heat press is the ultimate in heat press technology. This heat press offers operator ease of use and simplicity, with the fully automatic opening at end of press time.
- Magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- Cast in tubular heating element every 2″ to ensure no cold spots
- 3/4″ thick non-stick upper platen
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout